About Town: Sally Perrin
The devastatingly stylish Sally Perrin, a former model from Seattle—who relocated to the Golden State in 2006 by way of Paris with her daughters Chloé and Emma and husband Michel (the French-born CEO of leather-goods house Perrin Paris 1893)—knows how to conduct a lavish lifestyle. Here are her favorite California spots:
• GETTY CENTER For its mind-blowing view of L.A. and incredible gardens that make me feel like I’m on top of the world
• UCLA FRANKLIN D. MURPHY SCULPTURE GARDEN Incredible sculptures by world famous artists…in our own backyard.
• MAMEG + MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA These boutiques are located side-by-side in Beverly Hills, covered in metallic sparkles that sway with the wind! The shops are linked by a corridor of reflected-gold and offer a wonderful and unique shopping experience.
• MELVYN’S RESTAURANT I love the cocktails at this swanky ‘Rat Pack’ style bar
• WAYFARERS CHAPEL A Frank Lloyd Wright-designed natural sanctuary made of stone and glass.
• POLO LOUNGE The terrace for its old Hollywood vibe, and festoons of pink blossoms.
• BARNEYS SHOE DEPARTMENT Nothing beats the selection – not to mention the charming staff and atmosphere!
• THE SPA AT EQUINOX CENTURY CITY Nikki is the best masseuse and walks on my back to rid me of my stress! When I have the time, I also get a manicure and pedicure, otherwise I do my own late at night!
• DONALD GRUENBERG He’s an established jeweler renowned for amazing vintage watches.
• THE BEVERLY HILLS FARMER’S MARKET For fresh, California-grown fruits and vegetables in a charming setting. It’s a wonderful place for an early morning weekend stroll and kids and dogs are welcome.
• BAR ON 4 The open-faced crab melt sandwich, tomato soup…and gossip!
• DECADES, INC. I’m a huge fan of vintage shopping—Decades, The Way We Wore and the PaperBag Princess are my en ville favorites.Email This To A Friend