About Town: Amanda Ross
FOLLOW HER LEAD.
Stylist Amanda Ross exudes chic spirit year-round, both as a N.Y.-based fashion editor and as a consultant to Gregory Parkinson and Anne Klein. She will also be designing jewelry for Grossé next fall. Before celebrating New Year’s Eve with a champagne-and-caviar soirée with her L.A.-based cousins Katherine and Jane Ross, she spends a few precious days snapping up gifts and meeting friends. Here, her L.A. itinerary:
- Dinner at Tower Bar with hopes of Dimitri and Jeff Klein sightings. sunsettowerhotel.com.
- An afternoon at The Beverly Hills Hotel by the pool. beverlyhillshotel.com.
- Pick up GoPro HD Hero 3 cameras for my nephews. samys.com.
- Walk on El Matador beach.
- Order a David Wiseman vase for someone special. dwiseman.com.
- Visit LACMA and eat at Ray’s. lacma.org.
- A trip to Opening Ceremony for something different. openingceremony.us.